Sunday, February 24, 2013
Object #: SCP-1970.205
Special Containment Procedures: Subject is kept at Secure Location # [REDACTED]. Holding area consists of adequate room for exercise, one (x1) bed, one (x1) dresser, and one (x1) telephone. Area outside the compound is patrolled by armed guards, specifically the parking lot.
Description: SCP-1970.205 is an adolescent looking female with dark blonde hair and brown eyes. Subject alternates between paranoia and a rebellious attitude, with the predominant attitude of rebellious and - oftentimes - uncooperative. The timidness in the subject increases as the sun begins to set, despite the holding cells lack of windows.
There are 6 parts to the events SCP-1970.205 causes:
1. Once the sun has started to set, subject exits their catatonic state
2. A gold-painted old car with illegible writing appears outside of the facility. Previously, two anomalies would exit the car. After Incident 1970-001 (see below) only one subject (deemed SCP-1970.206) will exit the car. SCP-1970.206 appears to be a human male, estimated to be thirty years old. He has some type of powder on his face, but due to failed attempts to detain subject (which resulted in [DATA EXPUNGED] staff casualties) it is unknown more physical details of this anomaly. Subject is not recorded on any device, and can only be observed in person.
3. When SCP-1970.206 has appeared in the car, he will honk the horn between 3 and 6 times. At this point SCP-1970.205 will begin to exhibit acute paranoia. If there is not a phone within sight of the subject, a plain black dial phone will manifest.
4. SCP-1970.205 will attempt to pick up the phone, and SCP-1970.206 will appear in the subject's room. A bleed takes place at this point, with the immediate area around SCP-1970.206 showing a screen door and the parking lot where the anomalous car is parked.
5. At this point SCP-1970.205 will attempt to interact with the phone, which triggers a distortion field. This effectively incapacitates those within ten (10) feet without proper protection, but all within the affected are experience extreme nausea and become disoriented. SCP-1970.206 will remain unaffected.
6. If SCP-1970.205 successfully picks up the phone and speaks into it, both SCP-1970.206 and SCP-1970.205 will disappear through the field. Method for retrieval is outlined below. If SCP-1970.205 fails to touch the phone, the field disappears and security is able to neutralize SCP-1970.206.
Goldhirsch: Good evening Miss Connie. Are you adjusting well?
SCP-1970.205: No. I don't like it here. Can I go outside? Maybe to a mall? I'm bored.
Goldhirsch: I'm very sorry Connie, but you do not have clearance to leave this facility. In fact, it is fortunate you are alive here today.
SCP-1970.205: What do you mean?
Goldhirsch: Your previous interview with Dr.[DATA EXPUNGED](now deceased) show you had a stalker and kidnapper. Your family hired us to retrieve you, yet certain anomalies require we keep you here - for yours and other's protection.
SCP-1970.205: I really have no idea what you're talking about. Last I remember my mom, dad, and sister were amount to go to some barbecue I have no idea why I'm here or who you are. Maybe you're the ones who abducted me.
Goldhirsch: You have been in a catatonic state all day, and have been at this facility for [DATA REDACTED].
SCP-1970.205: What are you doing? What do you...
(subject stands up and walks to the wall)
Goldhirsch: Now Connie, it would really benefit us both if we could get to the -
(At this point SCP-1970.206 appears next to the wall SCP-1970.205 is standing next to. SCP-1970.205 reaches for phone)
Goldhirsch (to radio): CONTAINMENT BREACH; CONVERGE ON MY LOCATION!
At this point, [DATA EXPUNGED] casualties occurred. SCP-1970.205 remained with her legs drawn up and back to the wall, and the "phone" disappeared. Attempts to communicate with SCP-1970.205 was met with seemingly random mutterings. SCP-1970.206 was neutralized.
ADDENDUM: In the event of SCP-1970.205 being taken through the field, another human male is seen with mirrored glasses.( In our attempts to neutralize SCP-1970.206, this unknown was unintentionally neutralized. Autopsies show the anomaly to be in an extreme state of decomposition, with the body rotting within hours - despite attempts to preserve it. ) SCP-1970.205 had the tracker intact when taken through the field, and was found at
[DATA EXPUNGED] Diner, nearly three hundred (300) miles away from the facility. SCP-1970.206 was not found on the premises. SCP-1970.205 fiercely resisted re-containment, claiming that their father was going to be at their location soon.
CONCLUSION: SCP-1970.205 is stuck in a loop (defined by recurring events everyday and no recollection of previous days beyond the start of the loop), and more than likely manifested SCP-1970.206. In the event of a kidnapping from SCP-1970.206, all personnel within the immediate area will experience intense paranoia and worry, regardless of their knowledge of SCP-1970.205. Symptoms persist until SCP-1970.205 is located and contained. Request to upgrade security parameters.