Containment Procedures: Subject is stored in Holding Cell 43-A, no further security necessary.
Description: D-1027 is a human male, aged 37, that was re-collected following a series of complaints from New York City's Central Park about a man who was harassing civilians. Subject was previously used for testing and was accidentally released following a procedure that rendered him mentally disabled and subsequently useless for assignments above D-level testing.
The harassment claims are as follows:
- Stalking people around the park
- Constantly speaking over and to others in a threatening manner
- Enticing people to "stab" him with a false knife. It is unknown if the subjec knew the knife was non-lethal.
- Psycho-analyzing people, often accurately and to the point of discomfort. Subject does not posses psychic abilities.
- Inappropriate "story telling"
- Territorial behavior
Note: It turns out severing a good chunk out of the hippocampus can turn a man almost feral. Let's try not to release D-subjects in society next time.